- To help organize CADA annual meeting.
- To help CADA co-organize satellite meetings and joint symposia with other organizations in China, such as CDS and Chinese Society for Lipid Metabolism and Bioenergetics. In the future, we can also co-organize joint meetings in other countries.
Professional Development Committee
- To promote career development for rising star postdocs and junior faculties
- To provide a platform to increase the success rate for young investigators in the job market at US and China
- To facilitate the recruitment of postdoctoral fellows to members’ laboratories
- To publicize CADA activities
- To increase the publicity of CADA members and their discoveries
- To facilitate conversations and organize joint events with other organizations
- To assist Program Committee for fund raising
Happy Hour Committee
1. To communicate science, to connect members, and to promote wellbeing at challenging times.
2. To organize the “Happy Hour” webinar series.
3. To assist in organizing thematic mini-symposia (2021 fall – 2022 spring).